Artificial grass, also known as fake grass or artificial turf,comes in various types depending on the intended use and personal preference. Some common types of artificial grass include:
- Artificial Turf: Artificial turf will provide you with a green, bright place that you can enjoy all year round and is low-maintenance, strong, pet-friendly, long-lasting, economical, and offers versatile design options.
- Artificial Lawn: Maintenance-Free Artificial grass does not need fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides to grow, is stain-resistant, and does not leave muddy footprints. It contributes to reducing water usage without sacrificing the landscaping lawn’s attractiveness because it doesn’t require watering.
- Landscaping Grass: Landscaping Grass uses and absorbs greenhouse gases to slow down global warming. Additionally, turf produces much of the oxygen we breathe while capturing air pollution.
- Playground Grass: Playground grass has a softer surface that allows for better shock absorption should a youngster slip or fall, in contrast to natural grass, which can harden during cold weather.
- Sports Artificial Grass: Compared to real grass, sports artificial grass is more adaptable since it can withstand heavy use with no downtime in between games.
- AstroTurf: AstroTurf is a popular brand of synthetic grass used for sports and landscaping. It offers a low-maintenance and durable solution to natural grass, with options for different uses and climates.