Wall Skirting Dubai
Wall Skirting – Border Between Wall and Floor
As far as house fittings go, wall skirting installation is the most familiar and important one. In the early days, they were also called mop boards because they were used to protect the walls from the water when the floor was being mopped. Nowadays, they are mostly used as a finished border throughout the walls.
Exposed electrical wiring in your room is not a good choice or a good design. Wires can be hidden by taking them through the ceiling meaning possible problems in the future, as in any small repair the whole false ceiling design has to be torn down. The smart solution is to hide the wiring in the wall skirting, it is more economical and practical.
There is an unavoidable gap between the walls and the floor, to avoid such gaps wall skirting is the best option over redoing the work.
Wall skirting installation is a protective barrier, they avoid and protect the walls from the marks by maintaining the distance of furniture or other elements of the interior. To match the mood of the room wall skirting finishes can be changed. It gives a finish, a clean and professional look.
Why Choose Our Wall Skirting?
- Pencil wall skirting is an accurate design, it is recommended if the client is looking for a clear finish, to patterned or plain walls. A cable rebate is provided to hide the unsightly wires behind the boards.
- Georgian skirting – The Georgian style is particularly well suited to a thicker material. It is uniquely cut with high-quality cutting knives for the smoothest finish.
- Edwardian skirting – The designs offer a moderate simplicity on Victorian molds. The Edwardian Skirting is small in height. General appearance can be set in the room by enhancing the design.
- Antique wall skirting installation – The boldness of the skirting profile creates a very compact look to the other profiles in the range with a similar style. It is better suited to skirting boards of a smaller overall height.
- MDF skirting is a simple wall skirting installation that can add a bit of class to any room of your space. MDF is a cheap and durable material made up of compressed fibers. MDF wall skirting has been popular in traditional and contemporary properties. MDF is an ideal choice if you are looking for a classic white skirting board.
- Victorian skirting – The intricate detailing of the board can be finished by using a gloss finish which will add class and style to the room. General appearance can be set in the room by enhancing the design with unique molding on the top of the board.
- Contemporary wall skirting installations are generally shorter than more traditional styles. There is a variety of quality contemporary skirting boards, in a range of softwoods and hardwoods, with standard MDF and moisture-resistant MDF.
We use our experience and knowledge to transform floors through our advanced and professional sanding, restoration and maintenance services.
Risala Furniture LLC 9 24 A street, Al Quoz 1 Dubai – United Arab Emirates
ABU DHABI BRANCH
Abu Dhabi Island, Al Salam Street Behind Abu Dhabi Municipality And FAB Bank Heirs. Of Ibrahim G. Sultan Al Suwaidi Building ONLINE FURNITURE – Showroom no. S2 Abu Dhabi
Areas We Serve
Emirates Hills, Jumeirah Golf Estate, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Umm Suqeim, Trade Centre area, Downtown, Al Safa, Mirdif, Arabian Ranches, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Business Bay, Al Barsha, Dubai Sports City, Al Garhoud Lakes, Springs Meadows, Motor City, Jumeirah Village, The Greens, The Gardens, The Green Community, Jumeirah Village circle, Jumeirah Village triangle, Dubai investment Park, Jumeirah Park, Al Furjan,
Dubai Hills & Mohammed bin Rashid City
Abu Dhabi Areas
Yas Island, The Corniche Area, Saadiyat Island, Al Reem Island, Al Maryah Island, Tourist Club Area, Khalifa City, Al Khalidiyah, Al Reem Island, Khalifa City, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Al Reef, Al Raha, Al Mushrif Al Karamah
Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm al-Qaiwain, Fujairah, Ajman and Ra’s al-Khaimah