Add a New Life to Floors with Our Carpets
Carpets Doha textile floor covering consist of a thick layer of pile attached to a backing. The pile is generally composed of wool or fibers such as polypropylene nylon or polyester and have twisted tufts which are heat-treated to maintain their structure. Carpets are used in industrial and commercial establishments as well as in residential areas. Carpets are used for a number of reasons, including insulating from cold tile or concrete floor, making a room more comfortable and cozy to sit in while adding decoration or color to a room.
Carpets are made on a loom quite similar to woven fabric, with the use of needle felts, knotted by hand, (also known as hand tufting). Flat woven carpets are made by hooking wool or cotton through the meshes of a sturdy or embroidered fabric.
Although, carpets Doha are made in standard sizes but we also deals in made to custom carpets, so you can get one made as per your design and size requirements.
Types of Carpets We Have
- Woven Carpets – produced on a loom similarly woven fabric. Woven carpets Doha are also available in new styles called cut and loop carpeting. Normally many colored yarns are used for making woven carpets for sale Doha. We are capable of producing intricate patterns from predetermined designs that are very famous in India, Pakistan and Arabia. These carpets are considered the most expensive because of the relatively slow speed of the manufacturing process.
- Needle felt Carpets – are more technologically advanced. These carpets Doha are produced by intermingling or felting individual synthetic fibers with the help of barbed and forked needles forming an extremely durable carpet. These carpets for sale Doha, are mostly found in high traffic areas like, commercial settings such as hotels and restaurants.
- Knotted Carpets – or supplementary weft cut-loop pile carpet, the structural weft threads are alternatively attached with a supplementary weft that rises at right angles. This is then attached to the warp by knots, such as shag carpets which were popular back in 90s. Knotting by hand is most prevalent in oriental carpets for sale Doha.
- Tufted Carpets – have their pile injected into a backing material, which is itself then bonded to a secondary backing of some woven hessian weave in order to provide stability. The pile of carpets is often sheared in order to achieve different textures. This is the most common method of manufacturing of carpets for sale Doha.
Others Types of Carpets
A flat weave carpet Doha is made by interlocking warp (vertical) and weft (horizontal) threads. We offer a diverse range of oriental and European flat woven carpet for sale Doha. Oriental Carpets include,
- Somak plain weave
- Tapestry weave
Whereas, European flat woven carpets include,
- Ingrain (also known as, double cloth, two-ply, triple cloth, or three-ply).
Risala Furniture LLC 9 24 A street, Al Quoz 1 Dubai – United Arab Emirates
ABU DHABI BRANCH
Abu Dhabi Island, Al Salam Street Behind Abu Dhabi Municipality And FAB Bank Heirs. Of Ibrahim G. Sultan Al Suwaidi Building ONLINE FURNITURE – Showroom no. S2 Abu Dhabi
Areas We Serve
Emirates Hills, Jumeirah Golf Estate, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Umm Suqeim, Trade Centre area, Downtown, Al Safa, Mirdif, Arabian Ranches, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Business Bay, Al Barsha, Dubai Sports City, Al Garhoud Lakes, Springs Meadows, Motor City, Jumeirah Village, The Greens, The Gardens, The Green Community, Jumeirah Village circle, Jumeirah Village triangle, Dubai investment Park, Jumeirah Park, Al Furjan,
Dubai Hills & Mohammed bin Rashid City
Abu Dhabi Areas
Yas Island, The Corniche Area, Saadiyat Island, Al Reem Island, Al Maryah Island, Tourist Club Area, Khalifa City, Al Khalidiyah, Al Reem Island, Khalifa City, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Al Reef, Al Raha, Al Mushrif Al Karamah
Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm al-Qaiwain, Fujairah, Ajman and Ra’s al-Khaimah